IELTS Listening Sample Question # Spring Cleaning
The audio given below has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. You can download it, from the given link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN FOUR WORDS.
- What does cleaning your house from top to bottom called?
- If you simply spray and chemical and pretend that you have been cleaning your room, it is called?
- How many hours does average woman spends doing house hold work?
- Which word describes you if are interested or worried about something in an extreme way?
- Describe the person who spends all their time cleaning.
- Which word describes the act when you give up lot of things that are not required in your house?
- Which phrase is used to express something that makes you happier?
- Spring cleaning
- 7 hours
- Clean freak
- Clear out
- Lift your spirits