IELTS Listening # Smell And Memories
Smell And Memories
The audio given below has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. The audio talks about things which are important for us, smell and memories. You can play or download it, from the given link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN FOUR WORDS.
- What phrase means creating picture in your mind means?
- Which smell reminds Kate of her grandmother’s home?
- Does the our smelling senses become better or worse as we grow up?
- Describe in one word, “to start something off”.
- What is the synonym of fragrance?
- The speaker uses a word to describe the smell of food in positive way. What is it?
- The speaker uses two words to describe smell in a negative way. What are they?
- To conjure up
- smell of mothball
- Odor, stink