IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Brain Tranining
IELTS Listening Sample Questions: Brain Tranining
The audio has been taken from BBC 6 minutes Learning English.
You can download the audio from the below link –
Sample Questions about Brain Training
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- What is the ability of speaking two languages equally well called?
- What are the ways in which you learn to increase your memory or intelligence called?
- How many neurons or nerve cells are there in a typical human brain?
- What is the illness that occurs when blood flowing to a certain area of the brain is cut off?
- What are the mental skills involved with doing things like problem solving and planning called?
- What is the synonym of changes?
- What is the synonym of prevent?
- Which food is said to improve the cognitive performance of your brain?
- What is the synonym of enhance?
- What is the the idea of building up extra abilities to protect the brain against declining memory or thinking called?
- Which word is used to define something that makes your more active?
- Brain training
- 86 billion
- executive functions
- cognitive reserve