IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Water Burial
Technology is changing and changing at a pace that no one can imagine. There are new ways being developed for solving the age old problems and sometimes new problems do create along this journey. This time we are looking at a new way of cremating people, water burial. The audio has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English podcast.
Listen to the audio below and answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS –
- Which word means something that is unpleasant or without hope?
- On average how many people die each hour?
- Which term refers to a body dug into Earth?
- Which term refers to a burnt dead body?
- What is the place the body and coffin go into?
- Quantify the land of forest used in the US to make coffins?
- What is the synonym of toxins?
- Up to what temperature the body is heated in water burial?
- How many hours does water burial take?
- Which word means that it is easy to break?
- What are the artificial additions to a body called?
- six thousand
- four million acres
- 150 degrees centigrade
- 4 hours