IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Self-Help
We are living in the most competitive era, where it is either be the best or let it go. In this rush, people have become more stressful and often lead dramatic lives. It is only recently, that everyone is being motivated to read books and do things for their help. Some refer them to as self-help books. This time we are listening to a BBC podcast on self-help.
Listen to the audio below and answer following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- What are the ways in which an individual improves himself or herself without seeking help called?
- What is the worth of self-help industry in the US alone?
- Which self-help book was published first? a) how to win friends and influence people b) think and grow rich c)the law of attraction
- What is something which is new and popular for some time called?
- What is something that makes you feel more relaxed called?
- Going strength to strength means what?
- What are the people born in the mid-1980s and early 2000 called?
- What term is used by Caroline Beaton to refer to millennials?
- Which word is used for something that is getting smaller and less influential?
- $10 billion
- remain strong