IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Romance Vs Love
Romance and love or romance vs love. Two different yet similar concepts. There are people who do differentiate between the two while there are many who believe romance is an integral part of love. Well, this time we are listening to BBC 6 minutes English, on how has romance ruined love.
Listen to the audio below and answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN FOUR WORDS.
- Which movement has influenced literature, art, poetry, music and the way people behave?
- What word defines the working of people together to support a idea?
- When was the start of the romantic period?
- Which word means the spirit of time?
- What is the one word for the standard from which other things are judged?
- What is the idealised version of a perfect relationship called?
- Which phrase means the practical details of something like work, stress?
- What is the synonym of imperfect?
- end of 18th century
- romantic ideal