IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Reading And Show Off
IELTS Listening Sample Questions Reading And Show Off
The audio has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English.
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS
- What do people think of you if you read the classics?
- What is the person who travels mostly by train or bus to commute called?
- What kind of books are people buying these days?
- What are the shops that sell books called?
- Which author is Neil talking about when he talks of romantic novels?
- If the book is present electronically, what is it called?
- more classic books
- Fiona Harper