IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Genetic Happiness
If there is one emotion everyone wishes to feel, it is happiness. There might be very few who do not like to be happy and those are certainly the ones who need the help of a psychiatrist. Studies have shown that happiness is often genetic and this time we are listening to a BBC 6 minute English on happiness and what is the relation between genes and happiness.
Listen to the audio below and answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS:
- Which country was listed top on the happiest country in 2017 by UN?
- Name the country to lead the board of happiness submitted by UN from 2012 to 2016?
- What place did UK grab in the report of happiness submitted by UN?
- What are the questions based on personal belief, experience or feelings called?
- Which word is used for something that gives illness protection?
- Which word is used to mean warm, comfortable and safe?