IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Family history
Family is where our roots are but in present times, there has been a fuss to know the family history . This is the topic for today’s BBC 6 minutes English.
The below audio has been taken from BBC 5 minutes English.
Listen to the audio and answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- Which word describes the study of family history?
- What is the synonym of roots?
- What is the meaning of the phrase, skeletons in the closet?
- Which word means the same as understand?
- What’s the name for the study of ancient handwriting?.
- What word describes the official count of people in a population?
- Which phrase describes the knowledge passed on from one generation to the next?
- Which word means that you are connected by a blood relationship with them?
- family lore
- descended from