IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Fairy Tale
IELTS Listening Sample Questions: Fairy Tale
The audio has been taken from BBC 6 minutes Learning English.
You can even download the audio from the below link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- Which word is used to describe that something is being made again?
- What is synonym of style?
- Which movie star played the role of the evil fairy in Maleficent, a 2014 film based on the fairy tale Sleeping Beauty?
- Which word has been used to refer to scary or frightening?
- What is the phrase used to refer to something that has been made less forceful?
- What is the synonym of beginning?
- Which phrase is used to mean that you eat something very fast?
- Who played the character of elf queen Galadriel in the Lord of the Rings?
- Angelina Jolie
- toned down
- gobble something up
- Cate Blanchett