IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Emoji
We are living in times when we are surrounded by technology and within the effects of technology. Gone are the days when people expressed themselves using letters or through calls, we are in an era where people use emoji’s to showcase their emotions. This time let us listen to a BBC 6 minute English audio that talks about emoji’s and how they came into existence.
Listen to the audio below and answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- In which year did the first emoticon used?
- What are the images made using normal keys on a keyboard called?
- How many hours do people spend on average online in UK?
- What is the ability to show you understand someone else’s feeling called?
- When people or things communicate with each other, what is it called?
- What is a signal that you need to do something called?
- Which word describes something that is done without using spoken language?
- Which word describes a person who is physically awkward and so keeps falling here and there?
- What word is for error made when typing too fast or carelessly?
- 22 hours
IELTS Dehradun Uttarakhand Tel: 8439000086