IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Doors
The audio has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. The audio talks about doors. You can download the audio from the given link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN FOUR WORDS.
- What is a one bed flat called?
- Which phase is used to refer to the fact that someone is listening carefully?
- The speaker uses a term to describe meeting somebody by chance. What is it?
- The speaker uses a term to refer to an area shared by lot of people. Which is that area?
- The speaker uses a word for the luxurious foyer. What term is it?
- What is a foyer?
- The speaker uses a term for the narrow passage between buildings. This term is called ?
- What is something fashionable and expensive designed to impress people called?
- The speaker uses a synonym for tinted glass? What is it?
- What is the synonym of separation?
- The speaker uses a word to describe the fact that you accept something annoying without complaining about it. What word is it?
- What is the amount of money that one pays to the owner of an apartment for things like putting out of rubbish called?
- I’m all ears
- Bump into
- communal area
- entrance hall
- colored glass
- put up with something
- service charge
IELTS Dehradun Uttarakhand Tel: 8439000086