IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Computer Game
The audio has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. It talks about computer game.
You can download the audio from the below link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS.
- Which word describes the situation when you are not able to stop something?
- In America, what percentage of people who play computer games are female?
- When you create your own characters, which word describes the situation?
- What is the synonym of imaginary world?
- The speaker uses a phrase to describe something that does not suits a person’s taste or abilities. What phrase is it?
- What are the games where you need to do lot of shooting called?
- The speaker uses a word to describe something that is unlikely to hurt or upset anyone. What word is it?
- Which word is used to describe the fact that a person is not able to decide?
- What is the meaning of for hours on end?
- Which word describes that something is very open and in a direct way?
- What is the act of someone or something sexual called?
- Which word describes that something is not right for a particular situation ?
- Which phrase is used to define other groups of people such as friends, relatives and teachers?
- role playing
- up my alley
- shoot-’em up
- long time
- explicit content
- wider community