IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Beards
The following audio has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English.
You can even download the audio from the below link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN FOUR WORDS.
- What does it mean when something is on rage?
- Which phrase is used to describe the fact that you are joining other people in doing something that has become popular?
- What’s the name for someone who loves beards?
- Which word describes the situation when you get a advantage because of certain condition or circumstance?
- Lucinda Hawksley is the grand daughter of which famous writer?
- What is the word that describes something that is eye-catching and different?
- What is the women’s struggle to achieve the same right as men called?
- What is the short for women liberation?
- What is the male main harmone called?
- Name the kind of skin cancer?
- What is the phrase used when you want to join something or be part of something right away?
- What are the campaigns that invite men to get hairy for good causes?
- very fashionable
- get on a bandwagon
- competitive advantage
- Charles Dickens
- women lib
- get go
- Movember, Decembeard