IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Asteroid Mission
The audio given below has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. You can download it, from the given link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN FOUR WORDS
- If you go through something examining it carefully and trying to understand it, why is it given to you?
- When was the last time an asteroid hit the Earth?
- What is the name of the mission on which the European scientist and engineers are working on?
- Where are the scientist hoping to land?
- What is the length of the asteroid the scientist are hoping to land?
- What are the scientist hoping to bring back to the Earth?
- What will the scientist use to make a hole in the asteroid?
- In which movies were the schemes to push asteroid so that it hits Earth made?
- According to scientist, when will the asteroids hit the Earth?
- for analysis
- 64 million years ago
- Marco Polo
- less than one kilometer
- dust and rubble
- special drill
- Armageddon and Deep Impact
- March 16th 2880