IELTS Listening Sample Question # Dancing Into Old
Dancing Into Old
The audio given below has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. You can download it, from the given link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN FOUR WORDS.
- What does it mean to be more accepting and tolerant about growing age?
- Which classic ballet did John Lowe picked to give his performance in Ely?
- How old was John Lowe during his performance?
- In which dance type do the dancer marks the rhythm by dancing shoes on floor?
- Which phrase is used to describe an event that started because of an action in the past and is still in continuity?
- Which phrase is used to describe “allowing oneself to become less healthy or attractive?”
- According to John, what is a sure shot way to remain fit irrespective of age?
- Which word does John uses explain why British men don’t take ballet dancing?
- To grow old gracefully
- The Stone Flower
- Almost 80
- Ever since
- To let themselves go
- Ballet dancing