Blood Effect # IELTS Listening Sample Questions
The audio has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. The audio talks all about blood effect.
You can even download the audio from the below link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- Which word describes the moment when you lose consciousness?
- What are people who get angry quickly called?
- What are people who lack passion called?
- If you laid out all the blood vessels in an adult body end to end how long would they be?
- Which word describes to giving new life?
- What is the meaning of accelerate?
- The speaker uses a word to refer to something that has changed or transformed. What is it?
- What are people who give their blood called?
- Who thought that blood came out of a part of our body and was burnt away?
- The speaker uses a word for the tubes which carry blood to our body. What is it?
- What is the hardening of blood called?
- The speaker uses a word for the cells that repair various organs in the body. What is it?
- hot bloodied
- 10000 miles
- make faster
- blood donors
- veins and arteries
- stem cells