Why Study In Australia ?
Australia is one of the favorite locations when people think about studying abroad and sure there are reasons for it. But then, what is your reason? Is it the fact that everyone wants to be in Australia or because you have heard the name of the country before? Well, before you take your decision, let me give you answer to “why study in Australia” for your study abroad destination.
- Australia has the third highest number of foreign students in the world behind only the UK & US.
- Australia has eight of the world’s best universities.
- Australia ranks eighth in the Universities 2012 U21 Ranking of National Higher Education Systems, which is above Germany, the Netherlands and Japan.
- Australia has five of the 30 best cities in the world for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employer activity – all important elements for students when choosing the best study destination.
- You can find universities with study areas of Natural Sciences & Mathematics, Life & Agricultural Sciences, Clinical Medicine & Pharmacy, and Physics.
- Australia has produced 15 Nobel prize laureates and every day over 1 billion people around the world rely on Australian discoveries and innovations – including penicillin, IVF, ultrasound, Wi-Fi, the Bionic Ear, cervical cancer vaccine and Black Box Flight Recorders
Apart from these features, Australia offers a great environment to study ensuring students not only learn what is written in the book, but ensuring a all round development. So, what are you waiting for, if you are interested in studying abroad, go figure out a college and course in Australia.