IELTS Sample Listening Questions # Economy And Fat
More the money that you have, more likely are you to be fat !! Well, that is a funny comment over the fatter people who often tend to be rich. In the richer economies, it has often been seen that more the people are rich they are fat as well. This time we are listening to a BBC 6 minute English audio that talks about the relationship between fat and economy.
Economy And Fat
The audio given below has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. You can download it, from the given link –
Sample question about Economy and fat
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS
- Which English word is derived from oikonomia?
- What does oikonomia mean?
- Which word describes the reduced economic activity?
- What phrase is similar to slump?
- Which phrase is used to talk about things that we start to do less?
- Name the recession beating company?
- Which word is synonymous with cheap?
- Which word is used when talking about the growth of the economy?
- Is there a direct or indirect relationship between obesity and poverty rates?
- management of household
- economic downturn/ economic slowdown
- cut down