IELTS Sample Listening Question # Sanitation
IELTS Sample Listening Question Sanitation
The audio given below has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. You can download it, from the given link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN FOUR WORDS.
- What is regarded as one of the biggest mass killer?
- What is the system used to take dirty water and other waste products from the buildings in order to maintain public health?
- Which disease is caused by dirty water or infected food?
- Which verb means to be of greater importance than something else?
- In which area are wrong choices being made by government leading to increased number of deaths?
- If the world spent 10.8 billion dollars in 2004-2006 on HIV/AIDS, how much was spent in improving sanitation?
- Which word describes putting money into something worthwhile?
- Which country’s example does Oliver cunning give to show the improved sanitation facilities?
- Which phrasal verb means “to bring about something”?
- Poor sanitation
- To outweigh
- Health care priorities
- 1.5 billion
- United Kingdom
- To result in something