IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Food Bank
The audio has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. You can even download the audio from the given link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS
- How many British people are estimated to have used food banks?
- In which year did the financial crisis took place in Britain?
- In which year were the cut offs to the welfare system made?
- What is the phrase being used to talk about underemployment?
- Which phrase is used to mean “unlimited access”?
- What is the meaning of limited stocks?
- Which term is used to refer to people who want something for nothing?
- Which term is used to refer to a food in a can that needs to be only heated?
- zero-hours contracts
- open door
- shortage of goods
- tinned ready meals