IELTS Listening Sample Question # Staycation
The audio given below has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. You can download it, from the given link – http://goo.gl/hJp1qL
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN FOUR WORDS.
- Which word is used as a combination of staying and vacation?
- Which country is at the top location for British people to go on vacation?
- Which word is used to refer to something that makes you feel more free and be able to do what you like?
- Which phrase best describes combination of things that don’t make sense together?
- How does the speaker express the situation when you can relax and not worry about anything?
Complete the following sentences in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- To ___________ means, to cancel out the effect of something.
- Looking forward to something means _______________
- The term used to refer to something that is done over and over again is ____________
- Contradiction in terms
- peace of mind
- Groundhog day