IELTS Listening Sample Question # Crying
IELTS Listening Sample Question Crying
Given below is an audio from BBC 6 minutes English.
Answer the following questions.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE words.
- What is the synonym of ‘to cry out loud’?
- Which film made the female lead cry?
- Which film made the male lead sob?
- Which film has won the maximum number of Oscars?
- What is the word used for a film that makes us cry?
- What are the two effects of film that make us cry?
- Name the movie that made even men cry?
- burst into tears
- turner and hooch
- Kings row
- visual and audio
- toy story 3