Frequently Asked Questions # IELTS
IELTS for some reasons brings about lots of questions in the minds of students. It could be either the fact that their career depends on it or the fear to score high. Either ways, let us have a look at some of the frequently asked questions by students.
- When asked about the positive and negative developments, do I need to talk about both of them?
- It is your choice. You can even take a bold stand and talk about one of them or you can either talk about both of them and then talk about the one that you favor more.
- How should I answer the multiple choice questions in the listening test?
- Answering the multiple choice questions in IELTS is a tough task and that is the reason that not everyone scores high in IELTS. It is tough but not impossible, so while answering the multiple choice questions, try to mark the keywords in the question so you will have less information to focus on. They will also help you so that you don’t get lost in the middle of the recording.
- Do we need to answer in the same order as the points are written in the cue card of the speaking section?
- It is always easy to follow the pattern and answer accordingly. But there is no rule about it. So, you can answer the question whichever way you want but make sure that you cover all the points.
- Do I need to correct myself after making mistake in IELTS speaking?
- This is a dicey situation. You can do self correction once in a while but then over doing it or panicking because of that one mistake, would let you lose marks.