Given below are words that have been jumbled up. You need to rearrange the words and make meaningful sentences. Make sure that you use all the words, including the punctuation mark, given in the question.
- The/escalated/ the /political/ crisis/ in /this/ Ahmed /Adheeb/,/ the /Vice-President/ of/ the /democracy/,/ already/ fragile/Maldives/, /has / young / dramatic/ arrest/ last/ week /of/./
ANSWER The dramatic arrest last week of Ahmed Adheeb, the Vice-President of the Maldives, has escalated the political crisis in this young democracy, already fragile.
2. If /the / true/,/in/ a /transparent/ it/ should / claims/ impartial/be /ready /to/ try/ Mr. Adheeb /government’s/ process/./are/and /
ANSWER If the government’s claims are true, it should be ready to try Mr. Adheeb in a transparent and impartial process.
3. Each/and/ a/ general/ atmosphere /of/ intolerance/together/ rationalists/ and/ writers/,/ minority/ communities they /frame /a/ collective/ towards /people/ belonging/ to/ one /capacity/,/ but /response /to/ incidents /of/ lynching/,/questions/ the /government /in /an/ individual / murder /of//./
ANSWER Each one questions the government in an individual capacity, but together they frame a collective response to incidents of lynching, murder of rationalists and writers, and a general atmosphere of intolerance towards people belonging to minority communities.
4. But / a/ stronger /partnership/and /African /countries /since /the/ 1990s /economic/ policies/./ with/ as/ the/ country /recalibrated/India /lost/ some/ momentum /in/ building/ its/ foreign /
ANSWER But India lost some momentum in building a stronger partnership with African countries since the 1990s as the country recalibrated its foreign and economic policies.
5. Each /wave / of/ the/ government/political/the /questions /posed/ of/ protest /refreshes /and /clarifies/and /its / intent/./
ANSWER Each wave of protest refreshes and clarifies the questions posed of the government and its political intent.
6. The/ was/ first/ slide/idea /of/ to/ arrest /this / and /reboot /the /relationship/./the/ India-Africa/ summit/ mooted /
ANSWER The idea of the India-Africa summit was first mooted to arrest this slide and reboot the relationship.
7.They/ cannot/State/ governments /to/ maintain/ law /and/ order/./ get/ away/ by/ evasively/ blaming /for/ failing/
ANSWER They cannot get away by evasively blaming State governments for failing to maintain law and order.
8. No/ than /politics/ are /less /compatible/ and /science/./ two/ disciplines/
ANSWER No two disciplines are less compatible than politics and science.
9. The/ Prime/ Minister/ has/ than/ a/ ,/ is/ not/ represented /that /Africa/,/ with /more/quarter/ of/ the /members /of/ the /UN/in/ the /powerful/ UN /body/./ also/ noted /
ANSWER The Prime Minister has also noted that Africa, with more than a quarter of the members of the UN, is not represented in the powerful UN body.
10. Their/ demands / for /the/ removal/ of/ the / remain /the /institute/ and/ three /unmet/./head/ of/other /NDA /appointees/
ANSWER Their demands for the removal of the head of the institute and three other NDA appointees remain unmet.