IELTS Listening Sample Questions Conspiracy Theories
The audio given below has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. You can download it, from the given link –
Questions about Conspiracy Theories
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- Which substance is being regarded as harmful for health?
- In which year was the American flag shown wiggling on moon surface?
- Which phrase is used to explain that one is trying to makes something appear real that is not?
- Which word describes a person who can easily be persuaded?
- A theory states that some organizations are responsible for events happening around world through some covert planning. Name the theory.
- What percent of US population believes that the assassination of John Kennedy was not the result of a lone government?
- Which phrase is used to express the act of preventing the public to discover something important?
- Which personality trait leads to people in believing conspiracy theory?
- What does “not supported by evidence” mean?
- To fake something
- The conspiracy theory
- 60 percent
- A cover up