The world is changing and it is evolving in ways that no one could have ever thought about! The one thing that has changed the most is the way we eat food. Gone are the times when people enjoyed eating food in their homes, the generation that we live in has shifted their focus from the daily foods to the street foods! The one food that is easily available. This time we are looking at the BBC listening module that talks about the emergence of street food in our lives.
Listen to the audio below and answer the following questions –
- Recently archaeologists in Jordan discovered what they believed is the oldest remains of bread. How old is the bread?
- From which location does Mark Laurie belongs to?
- What is the word for the part of country outside of the cities?
- Which word is used to mean that the growth of something has been spectacular?
- What word is used for something that becomes successful and popular?
- Which word is used to refer to something that is no longer unusual or different?
- Which word does Mark Laurie uses to refer to street food?
- nationwide caterers association
- takes off
IELTS Dehradun Uttarakhand Tel: 8439000086