Synonyms For IELTS # Tick The Correct Option
Synonyms are words that have similar meaning to the words. Given below are sentences with a word highlighted.
Given below are words that have similar meaning to the highlighted words. You need to tick the correct option.
- No one could have foreseen that things would turn out this way and so soon.
- RBI governor Raghuram Rajan has a certain stature in the global financial world.
- It has been rightly said that in the battle of perceptions, to concede an inch is to lose several feet.
- With everyone waiting for the other to acct first, the onus is definitely on the political bosses to devise quick solutions to accelerate the economy.
- These precepts are applicable as much to the guarantee of equal protection under the Indian Constitution.
- The answer in the majority’s opinion was a resounding yes.
- The thrust of his reasoning, however, lies in giving recognition to the fundamental dignity of individual.
- It is inevitable that such a ruling occasions an evaluation of where India stands.
- It may seem unlikely that parties embroiled in electoral politics will risk antagonising conservative sections of society.
- The restraint that the court has shown in not striking down section 377 fell short of Indian Judicial standards.