IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Spouse
The below audio has been taken from BBC 6 minutes learning English. The audio talks about the fact that most people don’t have a clue about their spouse income.
You can download the audio from the given link – AUDIO
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS
- “Sharing the cost of something” has a phrasal meaning in the audio. What is it?What percentage of married couples don’t know exactly what their spouse earns?
- There is situation when a bank lends you money to buy a house. What word does the speaker uses in audio for it?
- The speaker uses a phrase for “physical money”. What is it?
- Who is the person who does not like spending money?
- The speaker uses a word to refer to the money you have available for something and have a plan to use it? What is it?
- What phrase has been used to mean that you accept that you have different opinions?
- go dutch
- hard cash
- agree to differ