IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Personality Type
We all have a personality type, the one that defines who we are. It shows up in your acts, the deeds that you do. Now, there are two kinds of people : the introverts and extroverts. This time we are listening to a BBC audio that talks about the introverts.
The audio is taken from BBC 6 minutes English.
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- What word describes a person who is a mixture of an introvert and extrovert?
- Which word explains that a person is thoughtful?
- Who used the word extrovert for the first time?
- What word describes the feeling when you are very tired?
- What is the synonym of overpower?
- Which phrase means that you have carefully considered something before doing it?
- What kind of a doctor was Carl Jung?
- Carl Jung
- thought through