IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Egyptian Queen
Cleopatra?? This is the name most of us have heard but who is she? Yes, we do know that she was an Egyptian queen but what else. This time we are going to listen to a BBC 6 minute English audio about Cleopatra.
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- Who is regarded as the most famous female ruler in history?
- Which word means the same as noticeable?
- The speaker uses which synonym for main qualities?
- What word does the speaker uses for clever?
- Which word is used to refer to brother or sister?
- What word describes a person without pity?
- Which country did Cleopatra belong to?
- What is the strong power to attract people called?
- What word does the speaker uses to tell that one places too small a value on something?
- Which word does the speaker uses for something that is carefully planned?
- Which dynasty was Cleopatra part of?
- Ptolemaic dynasty