IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Who Are You?
Who are you? This is one of the most important questions one deals with in life. Not knowing who exactly you are and what you want in life, often leads into living a life not that exciting. This time we are listening to a BBC audio that talks about who are you?
The audio has been taken from BBC 6 minutes english.
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- Which word describes a white skinned and European person?
- Which word describes who or what a person is?
- What percentage of the UK population described themselves as ethnically mixed?
- What word describes an attractive girl with delicate complexion?
- Which word describes the skin color of an individual?
- What is a society made from people of different countries who live together called?
- What word describes an individual who is raised by parents that are not biologically their?
- Which word describes to join a group of people?
- Which word describes something that is important in creating our sense of identity?
- What word does the speaker use for hiding what you are thinking or feeling?
- English rose
- melting point