The speaking test is probably the most difficult for candidates because they have to speak to someone. Here are some
Tips For Speaking Test
Phase 1 Tips :
1. In the first phase of the speaking test, the assessor will ask you questions about yourself. Research the topic! The assessor might say “Tell me about your parents’ jobs.” If you don’t know anything about them, you will be stuck. It can be surprising how little people know about their own situation.
2. Consider this phase of the test meeting someone for the first time and telling them about yourself. Try to be relaxed and keep the conversation going.
3. Don’t worry about lying – this is not a test of if you are a good person. If the assessor says “Tell me about your hobbies and interests” and you reply “I don’t have any” then you aren’t saying enough to allow the assessor to assess you. In situations like this, lie. Make up the wildest story you can imagine
IELTS Band7, 323, GMS Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001
Practice makes a person perfect
Practice Makes Perfect
The mock test covers all the IELTS modules (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening). Mock tests prepare your mind set for various sections of the exam.
1. Get your possible score in advance.
2. We provide feedback for all the mock tests you do.
3. Mock test result Assessed by the experts.
IELTS BAND 7
Ten easy writing tips for IELTS EXAM-:
1. Read the question carefully – answer the question
2. Don’t start writing too soon – think and plan!
3. Write enough words
4. Don’t write too many words
5. Don’t copy whole sections of the question
6. Time is your enemy – have a plan and a watch
7. Complete task 2 (the essay) before task 1 (the report)
8. Check your writing for any kind of grammatical errors you make and make sure you make a check list of the common errors you make
before you go for the exam
9. Think about range of vocabulary
10. Think about the examiner – use paragraphs well
084390 00086 , IELTS Band7, Above Axis Bank, 323, GMS Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001
Talk about your Favorite Website.
- Why is it your favorite website?
- How often do you use it?
- What would life be without it?
Internet has just changed the way the world operates. Gone are the days when you were tied down to your circumstances. These days, because of internet, you can be anything that you want to be and every one have in some way become connected to it. We all have our favorite websites, that we visit more often. My favorite is youtube.com. The reason I like it is I believe it is a fantastic way of sharing things. People can upload their work, they can see what people are doing without even knowing them personally. I myself have used it for watching motivational videos, learning new stuff and sharing many a times.
I started using youtube 2 years ago and it has been a great experience. I use it almost everyday. I am a blogger, so the only way I can find out stuff is through either youtube or newspapers. So, I use it for my work and also for leisure some times. I can stay on youtube to watch trailers and songs and speeches.
I think necessity is the mother of invention. I have been using it since the time I started blogging. Without it, I think life will be difficult and more importantly, I guess it will be quite limited. But I hope something similar or may be even better than it pops up.
IELTS BAND 7