Listen to the audio given and answer the questions 11 to 17
Choose the correct letter A, B or C
11. “all things bright and beautiful” was published in
12. Home fit for heroes was a scheme
A. To improve the conditions of houses
B. To build 500 houses
C. To build 5000 houses
13. People were able to claim payments according to National insurance act for the first time on
A. 15 January 1913
B. 15 January 1930
C. 20 January 1913
14. Under the national insurance act, the sick pay was claimable for
A. 20 weeks
B. 26 weeks
C. 15 weeks
15. The person supporting the idea of reform was
16. Choose the action taken by Lloyd
A. Increased debt duties
B. Lowered the income tax
C. Took of the tax on higher incomes.
17. The first ever survey done by Round tree on the provincial city was published in
Complete the sentences given below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
18. Round tree was part of the family __________.
19. The country visited by Lloyd George was _________.
20. Pensions for age 70 or more were introduced in the year ____.
18. chocolate makers