Here is the tips on writing effective essay. Essays are an important part of IELTS. Getting a high score in IELTS writing task depends hugely on writing an effective essay.
Some of the best ways by which you can write an effective essay are-:
- READ THE INSTRUCTIONS
- No matter how many times you have practiced the question, make sure you read the instructions and completely understand them before you start writing.
- You are getting 40 minutes to write the essay, so Think before you write. .Make sure you know what you are going to write, before you start writing.
- PREPARE THE OUTLINE
- It is always preferred that you write an outline of the essay, and cover all the aspects of the essay. While writing the essay, all you need to do is expand on the outline.
- LANGUAGE MATTERS
- Although you are expected to use a high level of vocabulary, but don’t forget to make sure that people are able to understand your essay. After all, the marks are divided equally for all the parts of an essay.
- GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT
- Make sure that your sentences are grammatically correct. Also remember, to use different structures of grammar.
- SPELLINGS MATTER
- While improving on the other important areas, we often forget the little details. Make sure that the spellings are correct in your essay. The lesser the mistakes the higher the score.
Learn how to write effective essays at IELTSBAND7
323,GMS Road, Above Axis Bank,
Near Ballupur Chowk,Dehradun.
Call Now-: 08439000086, 08439000087
There is a range of essay topics that could come in IELTS. Although preparing for all of them could be quite tiresome, it is always advisable to practice the points for all of them and practice as many as you can.
RELATED TO ARTS
- Few people are of the opinion that money spent on arts is just a waste and the government must focus on areas other than it, like engineering or science. List out what would be the results if government stopped paying attention to arts.
- There are people of the opinion that art is the basic education everyone must have, while others believe it is just a waste of time. list out the advantages and disadvantages of both the thinkers.
- There are many artist who earn very low wages for their art and are barely able to survive on it. They demand that government must fund them and their art. Do you agree or disagree with it?
- We are living in an era where there are always certain boundaries although some people say that artist must be allowed to express themselves freely and completely. to what extent do you agree or disagree?
Remember, the more you practice, the smarter you fight, the better are your chances of victory.
The topic of an essay can be one of 3 possible types:
a description of an opinion,
an argument or
a social problem.
Any essay you write on any topic must have structure – you can receive (or lose :() points for it. Structure means having at least 4 paragraphs (5 is better). The first paragraph is introductory, the next two or three are the actual essay body, and the last one is the conclusion.
The first thing to do is to understand what kind of topic is before you.
•for an argument – you need to explain both sides and agree with one of them
•for an opinion – you need to present another point of view and say which one you agree with and why
•for a problem – you need to explain it, discuss and offer a solution and discuss it too.
Here are some Essay For IELTS
Report Bad News
Importance of Fashion
Freedom Of Speech
08439000086, 08439000087, 07055710002, 07055710003
IELTS Band 7 Dehradun
323,GMS Road, Above Axis Bank,
Near Ballupur Chowk, Dehradun , India – 248001
IELTS Practice Puzzles, Below are some extremely common mistakes made in Writing Task 2 essays. Can you correct them?
1. In the past time
2. In the present time
3. Due to globalization, we have western products in my country.
4. There are many problems in the social
5. The traffic is very jam
1. In the ‘past’.
2. Translation – should be: ‘at present’.
3. ‘Due to’ should not go at the beginning of a sentence – should be: ‘We have western products in my country, due to globalization’.
4. ‘Social’ is an adjective – should be: ‘society’ (n).
5. ‘Jam’ or ‘traffic jam’ are nouns – here you need an adjective to describe the traffic, so it should be: ‘The traffic is very jammed’. However, that is not natural usage – probably better to say ‘The traffic is very bad’.
www.ieltsband7.com 084390 00086 , IELTS Band7, 323, GMS Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001