You should spend 40 minutes on this task.
There are certain jobs that pay more while others that pay less even though the amount of effort remains the same.
You should write at least 250 words.
Money is one factor that plays a very important role when choosing a job. But, there are even some who choose a job because of the passion they have for doing it. However, one cannot change the way a person chooses a job, there have been voices raised that certain set of jobs are given more priority than others, even though the amount of effort is done is equal.
The money a person gets in exchange for the work that they do, in present times depends on how much it impacts the economy of a country. So, for example, a businessman is more likely to earn more than for instance a superstar. Because a company that is succeeding is likely to help the government in solving issues.
Likewise, a housewife is not paid at all whereas someone who is working 12 hours in an IT industry is more likely to get more than 4 lacs per annum. In my opinion, there are certain issues that need to be taken care of because the government believes that they are doing more for the economy of the country.
However, in my opinion, people with better skill sets should be given more salary it should be taken care that the others who are doing work, maybe not directly affecting an economy, should get satisfactory income.
Overall, salary is surely directly proportional to kind of skill sets an individual has and the kind of work he or she does. But, it should be made sure that everyone gets at least a minimum satisfactory income.
- Someone who has more knowledge can achieve more in the same time or even more with the same effort than someone who is not very skilled.
- Certain jobs like business and sports especially cricket are very famous and do give more money. With sports ,it should be made sure that every sportsman gets equal treatment in the country, but for jobs like the business and acting there cannot be very much of comparison because the former surely requires more responsibility.
- Salary an individual gets is dependent on the kind of money the work he or she does gives back to the government. If the share is more they are more likely to earn more.
- Often money earned is taken as the only factor when deciding the salary. However, jobs like teachers that may not directly impact the economy make sure that the economy rises in future. If the country does not have good teachers it is more likely to fall down.
- Even more, jobs like housewife are not considered much as they should be. Because it is only when a woman decides to be a housewife that a man is able to go out and work properly and the children are able to get the best of education.
- Salary is dependent on the popularity of work that a person does, so it is more like fame. Like, Virat Kohli is more likely to earn better off than many of the national award winners because of the kind of sport that he plays.