The audio has been taken from BBC 6 minutes learning English. It talks about the ways in which group think.
You can download the audio from the below link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN FOUR WORDS.
- The speaker describes the coffee which has its caffeine removed using a word. What is it?
- Speaker uses a term to describe the type of bad decisions one makes in a group? Which term is it?
- What is the synonym of against?
- In which story by Hans Christian Andersen does a young boy dare to tell the truth when everyone else goes along with an obvious lie?
- What is the behavior that is the same as the way most other people people behave called?
- The speaker uses a word to explain that the person has given up? What is it?
- The speaker uses a phrase to mean, “agreeing with something”. What is the phrase?
- The speaker uses a phrase for strong determination. Which phrase is it?
- What is the force that keeps something going once it has started called?
- Which word is used to describe the person who thinks and behaves differently from other people called?
- decaffeinated coffee
- The Emperor’s New Clothes
- going along with
- will of steel
- non conformist